For a long time now I had this idea. There are many anime that I want to watch. And from my experience, watching one anime takes me a month at least. And I am speaking of 24-26 episodes long ones here. It is hard for me to imagine finding time to watch something bigger. But there are such anime, big ones, that are just as good as the small ones. It makes me sad to think that I won’t be able to see them in years. So, I invented a plan how I can mend this problem a little bit.
I am going to make a series of posts where I will make a list of big anime and watch first 3-5 episodes of each, and write what I think about them. So, here is the list that I devised so far:
- “Take a peek” update. InuYasha done, next Mobile Suit Gundam.
- InuYasha, up to episode 3
- InuYasha, Episode 1
Mobile Suit Gundam (done)
- “Take a peek” update. Mobile Suit Gundam: 0079 is done, next is D.Gray-man
- Mobile Suit Gundam: 0079, episode 1.
- D.Gray-man, episode 2. That is it. Next up is One Piece.
- D.Gray-man, episode 1. I don’t know if I can bear it.
One Piece (done)
- One Piece, up to the episode 3. Next is Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
- One Piece, episode 1. I start to understand why people like it.
Legend of the Galactic Heroes (done)
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes, episodes 1 and 2
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes, episodes 3 and 4. Next, Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball Z
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Hajime no Ippo
Prince of Tennis
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Astro Boy (1963)